Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tyler Florence Kitchen of the Year

I just picked up the October issue of House Beautiful and if you haven't seen it yet, run go get a copy...






Tyler Florence has designed the HB Kitchen of the Year... {swoon}.... Just look...
Beautiful and fresh, classic yet updated, modern, interesting



I love the unexpected combination of mismatched upholstery, gold floral chandelier, hammered steel dining table and that black cabinet.. I want to move in.


Look at the details... vintage glassware love


Even the outside spaces are amazing...


For the whole story and all the pictures: {Source}

Well ladies, I am but a mere 30 minutes from his Mill Valley store, featured by two of my favorite bloggers here and here. I think a little field trip is in order, what do you think?

-Kari

2 comments:

Kate said...

YES YES field trip indeed. Thanks for the sweet mention in your post. I was so happy to hear that you find some inspiration over my GW finds. I did see this HB and was drooling along with I'm sure millions of gals.

Have a great week

Kate
xoxo

bedroom chandeliers said...

my god, that kitchen looks stunning. love how the island is also a great family table